Sleigh What?! - Jeff Coffin, Jordan Perlson, Matt Wigton
RELEASE DATE - DECEMBER 18, 2017
Ear Up Records (EU0419)
a holiday offering...
“Very, very groovy.” – Mr. Grinch
“Pops and I can’t stop dancing!” – Mrs. Claus
“What do you mean you didn’t include my song?!” – Frosty (the Snowman)
“Not sure if any of this is any good. Looks like a pot belly with an open door getting ready to fire up.” – Jeff’s Mom
“Bah Humbug! Thanksgiving is STILL my favorite holiday!” – Scrooge
JEFF COFFIN – soprano, alto, tenor sax, bass flute, clarinet
JORDAN PERLSON – drums
MATT WIGTON – acoustic bass
01) Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Fred Coots & Haven Gillespie) (4:45)
02) Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Johnny Marks) (4:33)
03) Little Drummer Boy (Katherine K. Davis, Henry V. Onorati, Harry Simeone) (3:43)
04) White Christmas (Irving Berlin) (3:31)
05) The Christmas Song (Mel Torme & Robert Wells) (5:42)
06) Silent Night (trad.) (4:54)
07) I’ll Be Home for Christmas (Walter Kent, Kim Gannon, Buck Ram) (4:43)
08) Auld Lang Syne (trad.) (1:47)
Produced by Jeff Coffin, Jordan Perlson, Matt Wigton
Recorded @ ITA Studios, Nashville TN • December 10 & 11, 2017
Engineered by Jeff Coffin
Mixed by Mark Rubel
Mastered by Jim DeMain @ Yes Mastering, Nashville, TN
Arrangements by Jeff Coffin, Jordan Perlson, Matt Wigton
Jeff endorses Yamaha Saxophones, D’Addario Reeds, and the D’Addario Select Jazz Tenor Sax Mouthpiece exclusively.
Jordan endorses Vic Firth Drumsticks, Ahead Armor Cases, and Masters Of Maple Drums.
Matt endorses Reunion Blues Cases, and Westone Audio.
Design by Robert Hakalski | Visual Machinery
Reindeer drawing by Jeff. Goatee by Robert Hakalski. Goatee suggestion by Jordan.
Contact: Alex Mathews – 314.488.8326 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Everybody Ear Up!